Digital Dictionary: Discover the digital world from technological and societal perspectives
This dictionary, published in July 2022, is designed as a multidisciplinary work where experts bring their vision on digital.
Digital Dictionary presents the multiple facets of this phenomenon, which was born of computers and continues to permeate all human activity as it progresses at a rapid pace.
In this multidisciplinary work, experts, academics and practitioners invite us to discover the digital world from various technological and societal perspectives. Among them, Samia Ghozlane, general director of the Grande Ecole du Numérique, who contributed to it with two articles:
- Diversity: Women and the digital world, the damaging societal and economic consequences of their under-representation, How can we restore gender diversity in the digital sector? (p.101).
- Training: The emergence of bootcamps and digital training, The involvement of public and governmental action and of course the creation of Grande Ecole du Numérique (p. 309).
This book was coordinated by:
- Marie Cauli, anthropologist and emeritus professor at the University of Artois in Arras.
- Laurence Favier, professor of information and communication sciences at the University of Lille.
- Jean-Yves Jeannas, project manager and teacher of digital culture at the University of Lille, expert in the European working group DigComp, vice-president of AFUL and member of the national collective "Digital education" of the CNIL.